Polyurethane offers exceptional durability in projects where severe wear is a problem. Polyurethanes greatest properties are abrasion, cut and tear resistance. Polyurethane has a high load-bearing capacity; it is an ideal material for various applications including:
- Wheels and rollers from small to large and oversize
- Conveyor pulley lagging
- Steel rims fabricated, Polyurethane tyres cast, machine finished to size. Suitable for light, medium and heavy duty applications, also nylon tyres for extreme loading
- Polyurethane lining of cyclone components
- Hot cast cyclone spigots
- Conveyor scrapers and wipers
- Tint film cutting mats
- Tubes, rods and custom mouldings, special mountings and bushes
- Bow ends for transportation industry
- Flotation diffusers
- Wear blocks
- All manner of hot cast Polyurethane linings and custom mouldings
- Other items as required
Accurate measuring and processing procedures ensure high quality components for maximum service.
Quality surface preparation eliminates bond failure.